Christmas Saver - the main purpose is to encourage making savings for Christmas during the year. You can deposit up to £500 monthly with the option to change the amount of deposit or stop making deposits at any time. This account is also available for clubs, associations and other institutions. You can save up to £6000 per year.
To encourage to keep the savings until Christmas the savings can be withdrawn only in November and December each year. However should you need to withdraw savings at other time there is £5 charge.
- Savings from £10 to £500 monthly by standing order or any transfers from the Easy Access account.
- The minimum saving period is 6 months.
- Withdrawals can be done in November or December, the charge of £5 applies to all withdrawals at other months.
- Withdrawals can be done online (bank transfer to any bank account), in PCU UK office or by transfering money to the pre-paid Mastercard.
- The account includes free life insurance.