Terms and conditions
1. English law governs these terms and conditions and you agree that the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in connection with or arising out of this site and these terms and conditions.
2. This site is designed for use in the UK and is not directed to, nor intended for distribution or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where the publication or availability of this Site or such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. If you choose to access information on this site, it is your responsibility to comply with the applicable local, national or international laws and any use of this Site outside the UK is entirely at your own risk. For guidance relating to your specific situation, please contact your legal adviser.
3. The products and services represented within this site are intended for UK customers only.
Information about the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
4. Polish Credit Union is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation to depositors if a Credit Union is unable to meet its financial obligations. Most depositors – including most individuals and small businesses – are covered by the scheme.
5. In respect of deposits, an eligible depositor is entitled to claim up to £75,000. For joint accounts each account holder is treated as having a claim in respect of their share so, for a joint account held by two eligible depositors, the maximum amount that could be claimed would be £75,000 each (making a total of £150,000). The £75,000 limit relates to the combined amount in all the eligible depositor’s accounts with the bank, including their share of any joint account, and not to each separate account.